Coco-Nutty Chia Pudding
I love chia pudding because it's simple to make and an awesome on the go snack. It takes a few minutes to prep. I love making it in mason jars to shake it up and then easily store in the fridge. ALSO, it's so versatile - change up the fruit, nut butters and add ins - it's so easy to make seasonal flavors.
Coco-Nutty Chia Pudding (Serves 2-3)
2 cups vanilla unsweetened almond milk
2/3 cup chia seeds
1/3 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
1 chopped banana
2 T nut butter
1. stir in chia seeds to almond milk - stir as you pour them in
2. stir in coconut and chopped banana ( you can blend the banana in with the milk before adding the chia - I love the chunky texture so I prefer it chopped)
3. Set in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
4. Stir in nut butter and cinnamon after pudding has thickened up and set back in fridge for at least another hour.
5. Add any additional toppings you would like - i.e. hemp seeds, cacao nibs, more nut butter ;)